Interviews With Evil – A Rare Exploration of the Minds & Motives of Cop Killers
Who kills cops? Why do they do it? Are you among those officers most vulnerable to attack?
Get candid answers directly from the criminals in chilling new interviews with cop killers
Retired FBI Behavioral Scientist & Researcher, Dr. Tony Pinizzotto, co-author of the groundbreaking “Killed in the Line of Duty,” “In the Line of Fire,” and “Violent Encounters” trilogy, will reveal—for the first time—the results of chilling new research into the minds and methods of predators who assault officers. In addition to exploring original research he conducted while at the FBI Behavioral Science Unit—the results of which sent shudders through the law enforcement community and revolutionized officer survival training—Tony will now share:
- Gripping new behind-bars interviews with cop killers who candidly share sometimes-surprising motivations for assaults, perceived officer vulnerabilities that predatorial personalities evaluate when deciding whether to attack and the emotions, or lack thereof, associated with their brutality.
- First-hand accounts from victimized officers who courageously share details of their assaults and the potentially life-saving lessons you can learn from them.
- Critical characteristics officers can project that let potential assailants know they’re not to be messed with without compromising the ability to reflect an image of professionalism to the general public.
- Tips for navigating the complex realm of post-trauma recovery and expert advice on helping fellow officers – or yourself – successfully recover from a traumatic event.
- Self-evaluative steps for determining your degree of assault risk during your field contacts.